In our most recent online survey we asked what more we could do to increase the value of your membership and strengthen the voice of professional planning. The findings from the survey are helping us to continue our commitment to providing our members with the best possible services, benefits and support to assist you at every stage of your professional career.
The headlines from our survey included:
- 18% of the total membership responded, slightly more respondents were aged over 45 and the lowest response was from those aged under 35. However, the results are reflective of the overall membership demographic.
- 85% of members agree that they value their RTPI membership and 79% would recommend membership to a colleague.
- 68% of employers see RTPI membership as essential or desirable.
- 55% members most value the professional recognition that RTPI membership confers and just under half most value the RTPI news and publications they receive.
- Brexit, housing land supply, housing affordability, infrastructure planning are seen as the most important topics concerning members.