Planning enforcement officers provide a critical function at the sharp end of the planning system. The primary purpose of the network is to promote the role of enforcement within planning.
The Network's objectives are to:
- Campaign to include enforcement considerations in shaping planning policy and practice
- Collating views from members to help RTPI respond to consultations from government
- Promote the professional recognition of enforcement
- Encourage networking through local groups in all regions to lessen feelings of isolation
- Disseminate good practice and share knowledge and expertise
- Identify existing training provision and lobby for better and appropriate resource
- The NAPE Terms of Reference can be found here
The NAPE network is an essential resource for anyone working in planning enforcement. It can be joined from any of the RTPI membership classes.
2021 NAPE Management Committee - Call for Nominations
It is time to elect new NAPE Management Committee Regional Representatives for the following regions for the next two years (2021-2022):
- Northern Ireland
- North of England
- South West England
This is an exciting opportunity to champion enforcement issues in your region and influence the direction of the NAPE Network.
If you wish to put yourself forward, please complete and submit the NAPE Management Committee Nominations Form. In the event that we have more than one candidate from each region an election will take place.
The nominations deadline is 9:00am on Monday 18 January 2021.
If you have any queries about the Management Committee or the nominations process, please contact the NAPE Network Manager on [email protected]