The Grampian Chapter covers Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray council areas. The Chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout Grampian.
We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in Grampian with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and sharing experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming Chapter events and other built environment organisations' seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The committee for 2023 comprises:-
- Convenor - Laura Robertson
- Vice Convenor - Ailsa Anderson
- Honorary Treasurer - Paul Williamson
- Licentiate Member - Rebecca Weston
- Members – Roy Brown, Natasha Douglas, Catherine Dryburgh, Sepi Hajisoltani, Donna Laing, Gary Purves, James Wheater.
The Chapter organises events throughout the year. These can be viewed on the RTPI Events Calendar.