1) Complete the webform – incomplete forms may result in exclusion from selection process.
2) Submit a short personal statement in no more than 500 words which should cover:
- your interest in planning and why you are pursuing this career (this could include current challenges that affect planning and for the future);
- why you believe that you deserve the bursary (this could include resilience to overcome specific issues encountered in pursuit of education);
- any evidence of relevant work experience.
3) Deadline for applications is Friday 18 August 2023
Candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria as indicated in the webform and submit the short, personal statement which should cover the criteria outlines above.
Applications for full time study will be prioritised in the selection process alongside the other eligibility criteria.
Incomplete webforms may result in exclusion from the selection process.
The RTPI reserves the right to apply additional selection criteria if there is a high volume of submissions.
Successful applicants will be notified in time for the start of the new academic year.
The information you provide in this form will be held securely on the RTPI’s database and will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018. The RTPI will neither disclose, nor permit members of its staff to disclose, any confidential and/or personal information you provide unless required to do so by law.