RTPI South West provides a range of services for members in the South West. As well as offering affordable seminars and events for professional development, we arrange social events, keep you up to date through newsletters and provide local information and networking opportunities.
New to the region?
Engage with RTPI South West
- Enhance your professional development with affordable CPD seminars and events
- Celebrate Planning at the annual Regional Awards for Planning Excellence
- Read monthly e-bulletin/newsletters
- Meet new and renew professional contacts with networking opportunities
- Influence policy and research
- Develop through Young Planners who organises walking tours, APC support, talks, networking and social events
Keep in touch
Find out the latest news, view photos from recent events and engage with the planning community:
There are lots of opportunities to get involved with RTPI South West. Whether you want to attend meetings, join a committee, join our Young Planners group, or help with events, there is plenty to choose from.
Why get involved?
- You can make a difference – we welcome your views and opinions
- We are always looking for volunteers to help run our events
- It's fun and can strengthen your professional network and further your career
To get involved please have a look at our committees tab to find out about current opportunities or get in touch with the Charlotte Daborn, RTPI South West Regional Coordinator to discuss where your skills and professional knowledge would add best value.