RTPI South West Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board (RMB) prepares and sets the annual Business Plan and Budget and manages the overall affairs of RTPI SW. The Regional Activities Committee (RAC) organises and delivers a range of activities including:
- Steering the CPD event programme for the region
- Inputting into consultations and policy updates
- Inspiring future planners and supporting the Young Planner Groups activities
- Contributing to research
- Organising inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raising the profile of planning.
- Contributing to the quarterly E-Newsletter ‘Branchout’
- Judging the RTPI South West Awards for Planning Excellence
- Supporting the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England.
- Celebrating at the Annual Regional Dinner in Bristol
Find out who is on the RMB and RAC Committee by clicking on the tabs above.
The RMB and RAC is also dividing into working groups (WG) to help members focus their volunteering on an aspect they can add value to or have an interest in. Find our more about working groups on the tabs above.
Inspired? Consider joining the committee or a working group
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members.
- Nominations for the 2021 RMB and RAC Committee have closed and will re-open Summer 2021.
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or working groups at any time, please contact [email protected] to enquire about vacancies