RTPI South West Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board (RMB) prepares and sets the annual Business Plan and Budget and manages the overall affairs of RTPI SW. The Regional Activities Committee (RAC) organises and delivers a range of activities including:
- Steering the CPD event programme for the region
- Inputting into consultations and policy updates
- Inspiring future planners and supporting the Young Planner Groups activities
- Contributing to research
- Organising inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raising the profile of planning.
- Contributing to the quarterly E-Newsletter ‘Branchout’
- Judging the RTPI South West Awards for Planning Excellence
- Supporting the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England.
- Celebrating at the Annual Regional Dinner in Bristol
Inspired? Consider joining the committee.
Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members.
Nominations for the 2021 RMB and RAC Committee opens on the 15 June
Nominations for General Assembly, Board of Trustees and the Nations and Regions Committees will all open on 15 June and close on 27 July.