- Championing Planning
- Business Planning and Management Equality
- Diversity, Inclusion and Professional Ethics
- 7 CPD Hours
Develop your skills as an effective leader for high performing planning teams. This Masterclass is suitable for planners from any background with aspiration for leadership role, as they approach the next stage of their career development.
- By the end of this Masterclass, you will understand what it takes to move from management to leadership position, how to identify and develop the qualities required for an effective leader
- Asses your preferred style and when you need to flex your style to deliver high performance
- Discover leadership approaches in crisis situations and times of change
- How to create inclusion, equality and respect in teams with diverse ethnic, cultural, age background, temperament and with various levels of skills, talent, ability
Trainer: Mandy Pearse, click the link to find out more about the trainer and the Masterclass.
CPD Masterclass structure:
You will start with the Self-guided Learning that consists of Trainer’s video presentations and exercises on the RTPI Learn platform. This flexible learning prepares you for the Live Interactive Webinar with your Expert Trainer to address your questions and for the discussions with your peers. The Self-guided Learning section will take at least 4 hours to complete. The Joining Instructions are sent on the day that the Self-guided Learning opens, or after your booking has been processed, if booked after the Self-guided Learning start date.
- Self-guided Learning opens for you from 5 September 2024
- Live Interactive Webinar: 16 October 2024 (14:00 to 16:30)
Masterclass booking guidance
- RTPI Members have to log into their RTPI account to make the booking
- Booking for non-members can be done as a group booking by their administrators
- If your organisation is not registered on the RTPI system, it will need to be done by contacting the finance team: [email protected]
- Invoice bookings are available, if the organisation is the fee payer
- Please check our Booking FAQs for more information
- All our online Masterclasses are recorded by default
- If you need further assistance with your booking, email [email protected] or contact us on 020 7929 8400