RTPI London and RTPI London Young Planners would like to present a webinar session on how careers can be fluid and not linear in progression.
Career stories is just that…stories about why each individual has chosen a career path, taken a break, worked from home, juggled work and life – whatever it may be.
Our speakers will talk about their experienes and will include; lessons learnt, what would I tell my former self and any other advice that they think is relevant.
- Victoria Hills, MRTPI FICE, Chief Executive at the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Ruth Hannant, Director General, Rail, Department for Transport
- Sam Stafford, Regional Strategic Land Director at Barratt Developments
- Ginny Jukes is the Development Manager at St. George
- Katie Lidington, RTPI London Honorary Secretary and Wood PLC (Chair)
Join us for the first in a series of career stories.
This event forms part of the RTPI Online Events 2020 series and is brought to you by RTPI London