Committee members would be expected to:
- Contribute to discussions and decision making
- Be able to attend at least four meetings a year during working hours
- Be willing to participate in discussions and debate
- Provide verbal/written updates to the committee if allocated a designated task/role
- Act in the interests of the RTPI, irrespective of any commitments to other organisations or groups or any personal interests
- Declare any potential conflicts of interest and seek advice from the Governance Manager if necessary
- Adhere to relevant RTPI policies, procedures and behaviours including our Volunteer Handbook
How will volunteering for a committee benefit me?
You'll be able to:
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones
- Expand your CPD
- Help shape the future development of the RTPI for its members
Our commitment to you
You can expect support from RTPI staff and committee members, full training, and expenses covered in line with our policy.