Core CPD Framework:
- Business Planning & Management
- Digital Planning
- 7 CPD hours
Whether you are experiencing leading projects for the first time, or more used to managing teams and projects, this course will set out some simple and effective skills and techniques to help you be a more confident project manager. The whole purpose of this Masterclass is to introduce the techniques and skills that professional planners can take away and begin to immediately apply to their projects; proving that prior project planning prevents poor performance.
- Document the tools and techniques to support you to develop a ‘real life’ project plan
- Identify and manage risks for your planning work
- Receive practical tips on effective time management, stakeholder engagement, resource allocation and team management
- Practical activity to help make your projects a success
Trainer: Bob Phillips, click the link to find out more about the trainer and the Masterclass.
CPD Masterclass structure:
You will start with the Self-guided Learning that consists of Trainer’s video presentations and exercises on the RTPI Learn platform. This flexible learning prepares you for the Live Interactive Webinar with your Expert Trainer to address your questions and for the discussions with your peers. The Self-guided Learning section will take at least 4 hours to complete. The Joining Instructions are sent on the day that the Self-guided Learning opens, or after your booking has been processed, if booked after the Self-guided Learning start date.
- Self-guided Learning opens for you from 11 April 2024
- Live Interactive Webinar: 22 May 2024 (14:00 to 16:30)
Masterclass booking guidance
- RTPI Members have to log into their RTPI account to make the booking
- Booking for non-members can be done as a group booking by their administrators
- If your organisation is not registered on the RTPI system, it will need to be done by contacting the finance team: [email protected]
- Invoice bookings are available, if the organisation is the fee payer
- Please check our Booking FAQs for more information
- All our online Masterclasses are recorded by default
- If you need further assistance with your booking, email [email protected] or contact us on 020 7929 8400