- Championing Planning
- Diversity, Inclusion & Professional Ethics
- Digital Planning
- 7 CPD Hours
This Masterclass examines the practical approach to community engagement: explores who are the different stakeholders in the community, the role they play, and how to deliver best practice.
In the masterclass we use a range of case studies to explore planning scenarios. These practical tools are then translated into strategies that can be applied by the learners, including resources and strategies for delivering good community engagement.
- Explore who are the different stakeholders in the community, the role they play, and how to deliver best practice
- Planning requirements to consult & consultation case law
- Explore levels of engagement in planning
- Logistical considerations for engaging the community
- Tools for capturing and analysing engagement data
Trainer: Hannah Barter, click the link to find out more about the trainer and the Masterclass.
CPD Masterclass structure:
You will start with the Self-guided Learning that consists of Trainer’s video presentations and exercises on the RTPI Learn platform. This flexible learning prepares you for the Live Interactive Webinar with your Expert Trainer to address your questions and for the discussions with your peers. The Self-guided Learning section will take at least 4 hours to complete. The Joining Instructions are sent on the day that the Self-guided Learning opens, or after your booking has been processed, if booked after the Self-guided Learning start date.
- Self-guided Learning opens for you from 6 June 2024
- Live Interactive Webinar: 17 July 2024 (14:00 to 16:30)
Masterclass booking guidance
- RTPI Members have to log into their RTPI account to make the booking
- Booking for non-members can be done as a group booking by their administrators
- If your organisation is not registered on the RTPI system, it will need to be done by contacting the finance team: [email protected]
- Invoice bookings are available, if the organisation is the fee payer
- Please check our Booking FAQs for more information
- All our online Masterclasses are recorded by default
- If you need further assistance with your booking, email [email protected] or contact us on 020 7929 8400