The Policy and Research Forum is a sub-forum of the Executive Committee and their remit includes:
• leading on the development of planning and related policy, including advising on responses to consultations;
• contributing to establishing RTPI Cymru positions;
• promoting the use of research, evidence and the good practice of planning across Wales.
The Forum is formed for a three year period and the current Forum commenced in 2017; a new Forum will be formed from January 2020. The Forum's membership comprises Corporate members from across Wales with a range of planning interests.
Our Policy pages contain information that the Forum has been working on.
Our Forum membership
• Allan Archer - Independent Planning Advisor
• Ross Bowen – WYG
• David Brown - Arup
• Martin Buckle - Planning, Transport & Regeneration Consultant
• Mike Cuddy - Penarth Town Council
• Eleri Davies - Innogy Renewables UK Limited
• Hannah Dineen - Grasshopper
• Mark Farrar - The Urbanists (Forum Chair)
• Mark Harris - HBF
• Jane Jones - Snowdonia National Park Authority
• Lyn Owen - Retired RTPI Member
• John Pearson – National Trust
• Simon Power - Mott MacDonald/Cardiff University
• Matt Price - Cardiff Council
• Clare Taylor – Independent member
• Brian Webb – Cardiff University