RTPI Yorkshire Committees
Our activities, including CPD events, social events, policy consultation roundtables, APC briefings and debates are co-ordinated by two committees and there are many great opportunities to get involved with these activities even if you are not a committee member.
RTPI Yorkshire is volunteer led, with activities managed by members for members through the work of our:
Regional Management Board (responsible for the general running of the region)
Regional Activities Committee (supports the RMB in organising events and activities in the region)
The Regional Management Board oversees what we do through the preparation of the region’s business plan and budget. The Regional Activities Committee delivers a range of activities supported by various working groups.
Members of our committees and working groups:
- Shape the development of our CPD events programme for the region
- Input into consultations and policy updates
- Inspire future planners and support Young Planners in Yorkshire
- Contribute to research
- Organise inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raise the profile of planning
- Judge the RTPI Yorkshire Awards for Planning Excellence
- Support the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
Our RMB and RAC members come from the public, private, academic and third sectors and play a vital role in supporting our members – volunteering their time, enthusiasm and expertise in planning. Find out who is on the 2022 RMB and RAC on the blocks below.
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or working groups at any time, please contact us to enquire about vacancies