RTPI West Midlands Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board (RMB) prepares and sets the annual Business Plan and Budget and manages the overall affairs of RTPI WM. The Regional Activities Committee (RAC) organise and deliver a range of activities including:
- Steering the CPD event programme for the region
- Inputting into consultations and policy updates
- Inspiring future planners and supporting the Young Planner Groups activities
- Contributing to research
- Organising inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raising the profile of planning
- Contributing to the quarterly E-Newsletter ‘Tripwire’
- Judging the RTPI West Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence
- Supporting the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
- Celebrating at the Annual Ball and Chair's reception
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- Nominations for the 2022 RMB and RAC Committee are now closed. We can co-opt members onto the committee or working groups at any time, please contact [email protected] to enquire about vacancies.