Join East of England Young Planners
Do I count as a 'young planner'?
You don't have to be a member of the RTPI to join us. It is free to register and open to any student, licentiate or corporate member of the RTPI (or non-member planner) with up to 10 years' post-qualification experience.
Make sure you receive the latest news and event information by signing up to the Young Planners' Network.
What do young planners do?
We feel that we have a very important role to play in promoting planning to people during all stages of their careers. There are lots of different things we do including:
- Making presentations to universities on the role of planning
- Social events including drinks nights, BBQs, pub quizzes in a range of locations across the East of England
- Seminars on topics of interest in planning
Why should you get involved?
- Foster professional relationships
- Network with other professions
- Develop soft skills in project management & leadership
- Contributes to career progression
- Promote Planning
- Inspire the next generation
- Share experiences
- Support L-APC Candidates
- Have fun and socialise with like-minded people
Meet the Young Planners' Steering Group here
Get in touch
The RTPI East of England Young Planners Chair is Christian Cardiss. We'd love to hear from you if you would like to contact us. You can email us via [email protected]
Or you can reach us through our various social media channels, which we regularly update with details of upcoming events: