All activities are planned by the Regional Activities Committee and are volunteer-led. We welcome your views and opinions, and are always looking for new volunteers to assist in running events and helping in the Region.
RTPI West Midlands 2020 CPD programme:
You can see our full CPD events programme here
Download programme brochure here
Details of this year's Seminars can be found below.
Full details of each event will be published before each seminar.
- Planning law update (Spring), Tuesday, 17 March 2020, Birmingham
- Unlocking infrastructure to facilitate development, Wednesday, 25 March, Birmingham
- Community engagement, Thursday, 30 April, Birmingham
- Planning and retailing, Tuesday, 19 May, Birmingham
- Planning in a time of rapid climate change, Wednesday, 10 June, Birmingham
- Digbeth: evolution, Thursday, 25 June, Birmingham
- CIL and s106, Thursday, 8 October, Birmingham
- Planning law update (Autumn), Tuesday, 17 November 2020, Birmingham
- Urban Design, Tuesday, 1 December, Birmingham
- RTPI member: £50 VAT
- Non-member: £60 VAT
- RTPI student member: £20 VAT
All Seminars include lunch.
Find out how to become an RTPI member
How to book
Bookings must be made through the RTPI website here.
As we move to an improved digital offer and as part of our digital transformation of the RTPI to provide better value for our members, we will no longer offer payment via invoice for event bookings of £500 or under, inclusive of VAT.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment must be in advance. If you are not able to attend:
- We can accept a substitute delegate at any time.
- We can give you a refund if you cancel in writing at least seven days before the conference date.
- We cannot give refunds for cancellations after this, or for non-arrival.
2. For reasons beyond our control, we may have to change the content or timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue.
3. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, we will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Booked delegates who fail to attend their event without notifying the Regional Coordinator in advance may be subject to an administration charge.
5. Bookings may not be carried over to the following year's programme.
The RTPI West Midlands 2020 CPD Programme is kindly sponsored by No5 Barristers' Chambers
Apart from our CPD programme we also have a fantastic range of social and networking events. You can see our full events programme below:
Take a look at our latest events here
See our terms and conditions here