Our regional Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate projects and people who have helped create exceptional places and improved the lives of those who live and work there; highlighting how planning and planners work to create a safe, healthy and sustainable future.
Winning these prestigious awards is a clear demonstration of quality, and an excellent way to raise the profile of a project, team or individual.
This year the COVID-19 pandemic is having an unprecedented impact on all of us. We are very aware that this is affecting colleagues in differing ways and many are facing an uncertain future with competing demands on their time. If you are unable to meet the deadline above but would like to apply - please get in touch to express your interest by 30 May.
General entry information
- Free to enter
- Download the Entry form here
- Download the Young Planner of the Year entry form here
- Awards open: Monday 4 May 2020
- Entry deadline: 26 June 2020
- This year's categories are:
- Excellence in Plan Making Practice
- Excellence in Planning for a Successful Economy
- Excellence in Planning for Health and Wellbeing
- Excellence in Planning for Heritage and Culture
- Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- Excellence in Planning for Homes
- Excellence in Tech within Planning
- Results of the 2020 Awards announced in November
- Find out 'Why you should enter' and read our 'How to Win' guide