The Regional Management Board oversees what we do through the preparation of the region’s business plan and budget. The Regional Activities Committee delivers a range of activities supported by various working groups.
Members of our committees and working groups:
- Shape the development of our CPD events programme for the region
- Input into consultations and policy updates
- Inspire future planners and support Young Planners in London
- Contribute to research
- Organise inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raise the profile of planning
- Contribute to RTPI London podcasts and our regular e-bulletin
- Judge the RTPI London Awards for Planning Excellence
- Support the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
Our RMB and RAC members come from the public, private, academic and third sectors and play a vital role in supporting our members – volunteering their time, enthusiasm and expertise in planning. Find out who is on the RMB and RAC on the blocks below.
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or sub groups at any time, please contact us to enquire about vacancies.