RTPI East Midlands Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board oversees what we do through the preparation of the region’s business plan and budget. The Regional Activities Committee delivers a range of activities supported by various working groups.
Members of our committees and working groups:
- Shape the development of our CPD events programme for the region
- Input into consultations and policy updates
- Inspire future planners and support Young Planners in the East Midlands
- Contribute to research
- Organise inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raise the profile of planning
- Contribute to the quarterly e-newsletter
- Write blog posts
- Judge an celebrate the RTPI East Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence
- Support the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
Our RMB and RAC members come from the public, private, academic and third sectors and play a vital role in supporting our members – volunteering their time, enthusiasm and expertise in planning. Find out who is on the 2022 RMB and RAC on the blocks below.
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or sub groups at any time, please contact us to enquire about vacancies.