RTPI East Midlands Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board (RMB) prepares and sets the annual Business Plan and Budget and manages the overall affairs of RTPI EM. The Regional Activities Committee (RAC) organise and deliver a range of activities including:
- The CPD event programme for the region
- Inputting into consultations and policy updates
- Inspiring future planners and supporting the Young Planner Groups activities
- Contributing to research
- Organising inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raising the profile of planning
- Supporting the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
Find out who is on the RMB and RAC by clicking on the tabs above.
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or sub groups at any time, please contact us to enquire about vacancies.