The General Assembly is the debating chamber of the Institute, meeting three times a year. It consists of:
- Twenty-eight Fellows and Members, elected by the Fellows and Members;
- Two Legal Members or Legal Associates, elected by the corporate members and Legal Associates;
- Two Technical Members, elected by the Technical Members;
- Six Licentiate Members or Students, elected by the Licentiate Members and Students jointly;
- Fourteen corporate members representing Regions and Branches (including two each from Wales and Ireland);
- Two corporate members representing the RTPI in Scotland;
- Two Honorary Members, elected by the Trustees;
- Representatives of Associations, appointed by the Trustees;
- Any Trustee who is not a member of the General Assembly in another capacity.
The General Assembly normally meets three times a year :
23rd January, June 12th, October 16th.
Meetings normally start at 11.00 am and are normally held in London.
Meetings of the General Assembly are chaired by the President.
Please click here to see a list of General Assembly Members:-
General Assembly Members