The Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) has today launched its newly-designed website, with the aim of creating a more user-friendly browsing experience.
The RTPI says that it hopes members and the planning profession will enjoy a cleaner, easier to navigate, fully responsive design, easily viewable on both desktop and hand-held devices.
RTPI President Sue Manns said: “Staying connected and keeping informed have never been more important than they are today. The new RTPI website represents a significant step forward for the RTPI, its members and many others who use it as the primary source of information, research and advice on planning and the profession.”
Some of the advantages of the new website include:
- easier to see latest news, events, research and policy, as well as information on membership and careers
- easier to access more tailored content – enhanced ability to filter content and events to find most relevant information
- clearer and consistent regional and national pages
- enhanced log-in area where members can pay for membership, edit contact details and log CPD hours all in one place. Members can also see which events they have booked onto to help calculate CPD hours
- ability to pay for events quickly and easily by credit card, helping the RTPI save money on administration which can be put instead into delivering member services
- new feature enabling members to log volunteer activity (available initially for Planning Aid England volunteers)
We’d love to know what you think about the new website. Email us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org