Payment options and instalments
Yes, members can now spread the annual cost of membership across the year with the choice of either monthly, quarterly or annual instalments. Instalments paid monthly are due on the 1st of each month (or the next available working day). Quarterly instalments are due on 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October.
For information on paying via Direct Debit please visit here.
- Direct Debit is our recommended option as it is efficient and ensures your membership is automatically renewed each year. Direct Debit is for UK bank account holders and you can pay by either one instalment annually, in four quarterly instalments, or monthly instalments. For further information including a Direct Debit instruction please click here.
- Debit or credit card via your online profile on our website – click here.
- Other ways to pay can be found here.
We are now no longer able to accept payment by cheque. Please help us to process your membership renewal easily by paying online or set up a direct debit.
Yes, a reduction may be available if your subscription renewal fee is over £66 and one of the following applies to you:
- You gross income from all sources for the 12 months ended 31 December 2022 is less than £27,700
- You started parental leave in 2022 or 2023
- You are in receipt of UK means tested benefit.
If the above does not apply to you then please contact the Subscriptions team to discuss your situation further in confidence as we may be able to help you further.
For full details on claiming a reduction to membership fees including the reduced subscription form can be found online by clicking here.
Once submitted, we will email you to confirm if this has been accepted. The form will indicate the amount to pay. If you have paid more than the reduced subscription, then we will refund you the difference.
Yes, members no longer practising planning may transfer to the Retired Class. The retired membership annual subscription is currently £66.00 and will be calculated from the date of transfer. Please apply for retired membership here.