What can you find in The Planner?
- Analysis of the policy, practice and process issues affecting you and your colleagues in the work you do.
- Features detailing the economic, social and environmental issues likely to inform future planning policy and activity.
- Interviews with the people whose work is most likely to impact on the role of planning and planning professionals.
- Interviews with you, the planner, to discuss and share aspects of your everyday work.
- Training tips and career development advice specifically focused on the needs of the planning professional.
- The legal perspective on the changing planning landscape.
You can now view the latest issue of The Planner.