The Central Scotland chapter covers Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling council areas. The chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout Central Scotland.
We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in Central Scotland with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and sharing experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming chapter events and other built environment organisations' seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The chapter organises events across each year. These can be viewed on the RTPI Events Calendar.
The chapter organising committee for 2020 is:
• Convenor - Richard Callender (Stirling Council)
• Treasurer - Colin Hemfrey (Retired member)
• Richard Broadley (Falkirk Council)
• Graeme Finlay (Clackmannanshire Council)
• Joyce Hartley (JH Planning)
• Alexandra Lewis (Falkirk Council)
• Rhiannon Moylan (Montagu Evans/SYPN representative)
• Charles Tibbles (Charles Tibbles Planning)
Contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org