We run a range of events to support your learning needs including an Annual Law Seminar, Annual Lecture, and Annual Dinner and Member Open Forum events
We are always looking for new ideas and suggestion for events so please get in touch with us on email@example.com or on 08925 15649 if there are topics you would like to see covered.
Our programme for 2020 is:
- March - Member Open Forum - Compact Growth, Dublin - SUSPENDED
- March - Annual Irish Planning Lecture, Dublin - SUSPENDED
- 12 May - Member Open Forum - Planning for Zero Carbon, Cork - SUSPENDED
- 2 and 3 September - RTPI President's visit, Galway
- 8 September - Member Open Forum - The Urban Regeneration and Development Fund and Land Development Agency, Dublin
- 7 October - Annual Law Seminar, Dublin
- 12 November - Annual Dinner, Dublin
- 8 December - Annual Members' Meeting, Dublin
Take a look at the RTPI events calendar.