RTPI South East Committee Members are all volunteers with expertise in many aspects of planning and represent both the private and public sectors.
The Regional Management Board (RMB) prepares and sets the annual Business Plan and Budget and manages the overall affairs of RTPI South East. The Regional Activities Committee (RAC) organise and deliver a range of activities including:
- Steering the CPD event programme for the region
- Inputting into consultations and policy updates
- Inspiring future planners and supporting the Young Planner Groups activities
- Contributing to research
- Organising inter-professional networking opportunities
- Raising the profile of planning
- Contributing to the regional E-Newsletter ‘InPerspective’
- Judging the RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence
- Supporting the activities and promotion of Planning Aid England
- Celebrating at the Annual Dinner and Awards
Inspired? Consider volunteering
- Members are welcome from all areas of planning and we are always ready to welcome new members
- Nominations for the 2022 RMB and RAC Committee will open on the 22 June and close 28 July 2021. See details on applying below.
- We can co-opt members onto the committee or working groups at any time, please contact [email protected] to enquire about vacancies.
RTPI South East is inviting members to get involved in the running of the Institute. Our regional vacancies for 2022 are advertised alongside vacancies for the General Assembly and Board of Trustees. Nominations for our 2022 vacancies are now open.
Our vacancies are:
South East Regional Management Board
- Senior Vice Chair (2022)
- Junior Vice Chair (2022& 2023)
- Honorary Secretary (2022& 2023)
- Honorary Treasurer (2022& 2023)
South East Regional Activities Committee
- Chartered Member or Legal Associate (2022 & 2023) x 8 vacancies
- Planning Aid England Representative – Chartered Member (2022 & 2023) - 1 x vacancy
- Student or Licentiate (2022 & 2023) x 4 vacancies
Learn more about the RTPI Elections, General Assembly nominations and Board of Trustee Nominations or view all roles here
Members will receive an email from (mi-voice) with instructions on how to apply, so do keep a look out for this.
APPLY NOW: Could you share your knowledge, skills and experience with us? Applications must be received by 28 July 2021