RTPI East of England has lots to offer including a great social networking programme, CPD opportunities and much more. We deliver services and support for planners in the East of England and act as a local champion for planning.
We offer our members:
- free or low-cost seminars and events for professional development
- social and networking opportunities
- regular newsletters and e-bulletin updates
- young planner CPD and social events for those in the earlier stages of their career
We champion planning and promote good practice:
- attending careers fairs and school talks to inspire the next generation of planners
- running RTPI East of England Awards for Planning Excellence
Get involved and make a difference:
- Everything we do is planned and delivered by our Regional Activities Committee
- We welcome your opinions, and are always looking for new volunteers to help organise activities and sponsors to support delivery
- Being active in your local planning community is a lot of fun, and can strengthen your professional network and develop skills to further your career..