Entries are open - Closing date extended to 10 July
The East Midlands Regional Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate projects, plans and people who have helped create exceptional places and improved the lives of those who live and work here; highlighting how planning and planners work to create a safe, healthy and sustainable future for all of us.
- Entries close 10 July
- No charge to enter
- Open to both members and non members
- Winners announced at an online event in the autumn
- Overall project winner, teams and people category winners automatically shortlisted to the National Awards 2021
- Categories, entry forms and guidance below
- Excellence in Plan Making Practice
- Excellence in Planning for Heritage and Culture
- Excellence in Planning to Deliver Homes
- Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- Excellence in Planning for a Successful Economy
One Excellence in Planning Practice entry form for all planning categories above.
- Young Planner of the year
- Local Authority Planning team
- Small Planning Consultancy of the year
- Planning Consultancy of the year
For further information and advice contact us.