Planning is crucial to delivering high quality, affordable housing in the right places. Speakers from private and public sector will give their views on key challenges and potential solutions. They will reflect on changes in the planning system and the effect this may have.
Speakers will cover:
- Will the planning reforms lift the constraints on housing delivery?
- The Levelling-up and Regeneration Act 2023 and New National Policy– The Long Road to Major Reform
- Affordable Housing
- Delivering market and affordable housing at scale from a private sector perspective
- Lessons for Councils building homes
- Chair: Joe Maphosa, Metis Homes
- Daniel Lampard, Lichfields
- Matt Bates, Horsham District Council
- Emily Howbrook, Hampshire County Council
- James Corbet Burcher, No5 Barristers Chamber
- Aaron Wright, Taylor Wimpey Southern Counties (TWSC)