The annual RTPI East of England Planning Law Update conference attracts planners from across the Region, to hear expert speakers present on topical issues facing planning practice and to keep up-to-date with the latest planning legislation and proposed changes , national policy , appeals and legal challenges.
Delegates can expect to:
- Remain up-to-date with the latest developments in legislation - including expected reforms , the progress of -the Environment Bill in Parliament and revision of national policy
- Hear about the latest important case law
- Have the opportunity to raise questions and discuss the topics of the day.
As in previous years the conference is to be held in the Howard Theatre at Downing College , Cambridge *Refreshments and Lunch included in the price.
COVID19 and H&S
The health and safety of RTPI members, staff and all participants is very important. This event organised by RTPI East of England will therefore only take place if local government advice in relation to the pandemic allows for group gatherings at the time of the event. If the event does go ahead, then to ensure that everyone can enjoy the event safely, we will be asking that all participants follow the any new guidelines issued by government which may include the wearing of a mask and maintaining social distancing. If we have to cancel or reschedule the event, a refund or credit will be offered.
Prior to attending this event all attendees will be strongly encouraged to:
- Take an NHS approved lateral flow test and get in touch with the event organiser should a positive test be returned. NHS approved Lateral Flow tests are free with more details on where to order available here.
- Take up the Government’s advice to be vaccinated to protect you and those around you.
As part of the registration process, registrants must agree to our terms and conditions, which include adhering to our outlined Covid-19 safety protocols in place at the time and following any guidance requested by the venue.