Diversity and inclusion are critical to creating a sustainable planning profession. This webinar will bring together professionals from across the sector to explore what it really means to be a diverse and inclusive profession and what challenges there are to creating it. Our expert panel will provide real experiences of EDI across the profession and valuable practical information, advice, tips and knowledge that will help individuals make a difference in their own organisations.
Join a great panel of speakers to learn more about how we can all start to build a truly inclusive profession, and look to achieve equity in the way people and places develop.
- Chair: Sue Manns FRTPI - Board EDI Champion
- Helen Fadipe MRTPI - Founder of the BAME Planners Network
- Charlotte Morphet MRTPI - Woman in Planning
- Jennifer Offord MRTPI - Neurodiversity in Planning Network co-founder
- Neil Smith MRTPI - Inclusive Design Lead, HS2
Click here to learn more about the speakers.
Please be aware that tickets are limited and based on first come first serve basis. Please be aware, if you book after 9am on Monday 1 March we cannot guarentee you will receive the join instructions. Therefore, please book your place first and then contact [email protected] for details.