This webinar forms part of our RTPI Online series and is brought to you by the North West Region.
With the recently released changes to both the planning and infrastructure delivery systems announced in November, and the rise of the sustainability agenda within government, we will be asking where transport and infrastructure fits into this discussion and how we can be an industry for change into the future. The session will include discussion on the delivery of infrastructure projects across England, the current government approach to sustainability and how we, as professionals, can steer the debate for the benefit of the communities we all serve.
- Transporting us to a Sustainable Future - Katie Chesworth, Sustainability Lead for Transportation, Mott MacDonald
- Linking sustainable transport thinking with land development and regeneration - Kevin Riley, Director, WSP
- The Pooley Bridge Project - Laura Langridge, Architect, Knight Architects
- Rising to the Climate Crisis
- Strategic Planning for Climate Resilience: Recommendations to the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Climate Tools for Planners
- Five Reasons For Climate Justice in Spatial Planning
- Transport Planning Network
Please book your place and you will be sent a link for the webinar the week before the event.
If you experience any problems when booking, please contact Bev Watson for assistance.