This webinar forms part of our The Scottish Planner Live week and is brought to you by RTPI South East.
This webinar will focus on the changing ways in working and you will:
- Learn about how to identify ways in which you / colleagues may be struggling
- Understand different types of anxiety / pressures that may affect you / colleagues
- Learn how to have conversations with those that are struggling
- Get tips for promoting good mental health and wellbeing in different working environments
- How to avoid Burnout
- Chair: Kate Green, Senior Planner, Turley
- Sarah Lewis, Planning Practise Officer, RTPI
- Simon Taylor, Senior Planning Officer, MHCLG
- Dr Allen Kharbteng, Consultant Psychiatrist, Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
The link to the webinar will be sent out a day before the event.
This event forms part of RTPI Online series 2020, brought to you by RTPI South East.