This webinar forms part of our RTPI Online series and is brought to you by RTPI North East.
This seminar will allow delegates to refresh their understanding of managing and planning for EIAs, including
key skills and methods for ensuring documents are technically sound whilst remaining proportionate.
Core CPD Framework:
Speakers and topics confirmed:
- Jayne Oswald, environment Planner - Barton Willmore
- Tips and Tricks for robust EIA Screening and proportionate EIA Scoping
- Martin Carter, Barrister - Kings Chambers
- Law Update
- Sue Birnie, Associate Director - Wood Group
- EIA Development: Post Submission
Read the latest publications from the RTPI which may be of interest to you;
All webinars will be recorded and published on the RTPI youtube channel.