This webinar forms part of our RTPI Online 2020 series and is brought to you by RTPI North East.
This seminar will allow delegates to refresh their understanding of managing and planning for EIAs, including
key skills and methods for ensuring documents are technically sound whilst remaining proportionate.
Core CPD Framework:
Speakers and topics confirmed:
- Rob Murfin, Director of Planning - Northumberland County Council
- EIA - Understanding their role in decision making
- Sophie Gooch, Principal Planner - Fairhurst
- EIA in the Marine Environment - Interfaces with Terrestrial Planning
- Jo Cottin, Associate Environmental Planner - LUC
- Mitigation in EIA - from Design to Delivery
Part two of this series will be held on 8 September, additional information and to book go here.
Read the latest publications from the RTPI which may be of interest to you;
All webinars will be recorded and published on the RTPI YouTube channel.