Neurodiversity is the diversity of human minds - it’s about thinking, learning and communicating differently. Neurodiversity in town planning asks us to think about things in a different way.
Within this webinar we will ask:
- What is neurodiversity?
- Why is this an important subject and why are we talking about it now?
- How can we support neurodiversity in the way we work, design and engage?
Speakers and guests:
- Layla Vidal-Martin and Keeley Mitchell - co-founders of "Neurodiversity in Planning”.
- Sue Manns, RTPI President
- Gala Korniyenko, PhD Candidate at the City and Regional Planning Program at The Ohio State University
- Prof Nick Tyler, Director UCL Centre for Transport Studies and Chadwick Professor of Civil Engineering
After the webinar, attendees will be invited to join a working group to build on the ideas within the webinar.
Please do get in contact if you would like any or all of today's material sent to you in a different format.
This event forms part of RTPI Online series 2020, brought to you by RTPI London and RTPI North West.