Planning Consultancy of the Year
The Planning Consultancy of the Year award recognises the achievements of planning consultancies with over five Chartered Town Planners (MRTPI or FRTPI). They should demonstrate high levels of service, commitment to sustainable development and support for the planning profession.
For this award we are looking to learn about the service that your team has provided, the project(s) that have been undertaken, challenges faced, ability to work in challenging or complex stakeholder environments and ultimately how happy/satisfied client/applicants/partners were with the level of service.
- Development and application of imaginative approaches and techniques to achieve high quality planning solutions.
- Client/applicant/partners satisfaction with the service provided. Ability of planners to manage multi-disciplinary projects or to work within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A demonstrable commitment to EDI sits at the heart of our definition of a high-level service.
- Commitment to staff development, business improvements and active participation in professional and educational activities.
- Why your team should win this award.
If you have any questions, please view our FAQs.