Planning Authority of the Year
This award recognises the achievements of planning authority teams working within local authorities.
The team must include at least one Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI or FRTPI).
For this award we are looking to learn about the service that your team has provided, the project(s) that have been undertaken, challenges faced, ability to work in challenging or complex stakeholder environments and ultimately how happy/satisfied client/applicants/partners were with the level of service.
You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Development and application of imaginative approaches and techniques to achieve high quality planning solutions.
- Client/applicant/partners satisfaction with the service provided.
- Ability of planners to manage multi-disciplinary projects or to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- A demonstrable commitment to EDI sits at the heart of our definition of a high level service.
- Commitment to staff development, business improvements and active participation in professional and educational activities.
- Why your team should win this award.
If you have any questions, please view our FAQs.