Last year’s annual NAPE Conference was held at the Mercure Bristol Holland House in Bristol on the 05th of October 2022.
RTPI President Timothy Crawshaw and NAPE Chair Craig Allison opened the conference, followed by sessions on:
- Planning law update
- Alternative methods of gathering evidence
- Panel on conflict resolution and stress management
- Training on heritage
- The Planning Inspectorate and Enforcement Appeals
- Gypsies and Travellers – Appeals and Injunctions
- The Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill – enforcement measures
This annual conference is one of the most important events in the calendar of any enforcement officer as it provides key insights on topics vital to a profession which sits at the heart of planning system.
Should you be interested in hearing about sponsorship opportunities for our events, please contact Dipty Patel for further information.