RTPI Ireland promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout the country.
- organises affordable seminars and events to support members with their continuing professional development requirements
- publishes an e-newsletter for members
- organises social events for networking
- represents members views on emerging policy and legislation
Our members are drawn from central and local government, private consultancies, community, education and voluntary sectors and other organisations.
The work of RTPI Ireland is managed through the Irish Executive Committee.
Roles and Term of Office
The term for roles is normally one or two years.
See role descriptions here.
Timeline for Nominations and Elections
Elections for roles are held annually. Positions with a two year term are elected every other year.
- Nominations open: Monday 4 September
- Nominations close: Thursday 29 September
- Election voting opens: Wednesday 4 October
- Election voting closes: Friday 27 October
- Results announced: Week commencing Monday 6 November