Congratulations to this year's RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence national awards.
The national RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence are the culmination of a year-long national and international programme to celebrate the very best people, plan and projects. Thanks to our entrants, supporters, judges and sponsors.
View the full list of Awards for Planning Excellence winners in our winners’ brochure.
Our 2024 awards
East Midlands Winners selected for national awards
Congratulations to the following East Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence winners who have been chosen as finalists in the RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence national awards:
- Statement of Community Involvement, submitted by Bolsover District Council - Excellence in Plan Making Practice
- Beeston Goods Yard, submitted by Ilke Holmes Land Ltd - Excellence in Planning for Communities (small schemes of 50 or less)
- St Margaret's Bus Station, submitted by Marrons - Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- The Vale of Belvoir Natural Burial Ground, submitted by Fisher German - Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- Blaby District Council - Planning Authority of the Year
- Aspbury Planning Ltd - Small Planning Consultancy
East Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence Winners
Congratulations to the East Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence winners 2023 who were announced at our awards Reception on 22 June at Albert Hall Nottingham
- Best Plan – For Statement of Community Involvement and submitted by Bolsover District Council
- Best Project – Beeston Goods Yard and submitted by ilke Homes
- Young Planner of the Year – Sam Pepper
- Small Consultancy of the Year – Aspbury Planning Ltd
- Local Authority of the Year – Blaby District Council
The East Midlands Awards for Planning Excellence recognise and highlight the positive contribution planning professionals make in the communities we serve around the world.