Regional Award for Planning Excellence 2017
We are very pleased to announce the Finalists in the RTPI East of England Award for Planning Excellence 2017:
- Design Charrette for St Albans Civic Centre Opportunity Sites Masterplan, entered by Look! St Albans; ImaginePlaces Ltd; and St Albans City Centre Opportunity Site (CCOS) Development Partnership
- CB1 Masterplan, entered by Bidwells LLP
- Community Planning in Central Bedfordshire, entered by Central Bedfordshire Council
- Carrowbreck Meadow, entered by NPS Group on behalf of Broadland Growth Ltd.
- Land at Foundry Field, Burnham Market, entered by Pegasus Group and Fleur Hill
- Laindon Shopping Centre Redevelopment, entered by Swan Housing Association
- Fletton Quays, entered by ELG Planning and Peterborough City Council
Congratulations and Good Luck!
The winners will be announced at our Regional Gala Dinner & Award Presentation Evening in Cambridge on 22 September 2017.
The Autumn edition of our quarterly newsletter, the East of England Express, will be published in September.
Keep in touch with the RTPI East of England
Programme of Conferences 2017
The RTPI East of England hosts a varied Programme of Conferences and Events. The Programme for 2017 is constantly developing, so make sure you keep checking the link for updates.
Young Planners in the East of England
See the Young Planners page to find out what the Region's Young Planners are organising and to keep up-to-date. Don't forget the Annual Young Planners Conference which this year is being held in Manchester on 3 and 4 November 2017.
We are very grateful to the following for their continuing support and sponsorship:
In some cases, these sponsors have helped by providing a free venue for one of our Regional events in exchange for place(s) at that event. This is a cost effective way of providing training for your planners. Contact Tina at the Regional Office to find out more.
News, Networking and Other Services
We publish a quarterly newsletter, the East of England Express, and regular ebulletins.
We welcome your views and opinions
Email Tina Palmer or see the Contacts page to make contact with a member of the Regional Management Board.