Tuesday, 06 February 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
Do you have a local plan in place? Are you in the process of putting one together? This timely briefing will provide an engaging day of valuable knowledge and experience. Come to this briefing and hear about the latest key updates from the Housing White paper, including the new calculation on housing needs and the delivery test.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will learn:
- Developments on key topics within Local Plans
- Keep up to date on guidance for local plan preparation
- How to ensure Local Plans are deliverable
- How Neighbourhood Plans and Local Plans interrelate
- Housing delivery – how will we meet housing targets?
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Delivering housing to meet national needs
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports the following:
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.