The RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series is organised by RTPI Yorkshire in partnership with Leeds Beckett and Sheffield Hallam Universities to promote good planning practice and to provide a service to support its members and others in the built environment field.
2019 RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series
How to book for conferences
Conference places can be bought either under our Multi-buy Scheme or individually.
- 5 places: £495 + VAT
- 10 places: £950 + VAT
- 15 places: £1425 + VAT
- 20 places: £1800 + VAT
- 25 places: £2250 + VAT
- 30 places: £2700 + VAT
- 35 places: £3150 + VAT
- 40 places: £3600 + VAT
If you have any problems in using the online booking system please contact the Regional Co-ordinator at email@example.com
Individual places at any of the conferences in the 2019 Conference Series cost:
- RTPI members: £105.00 + VAT
- Non-RTPI members: £120.00 + VAT
- Concessions: £35.00 + VAT (limited to RTPI members only, who have no professional income, and restricted to 2 conferences per annum per person)
- Full time Students: £10.00 + VAT. Please book online if you are an RTPI member or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place if not
To book an individual place at any of the conferences in the 2019 Series, please click on 'Details and Booking' under the title of the relevant conference below.
Booking terms and Conditions
Payment must be in advance online, or within 30 days of the date of the invoice we send you.
If you are not able to attend:
- we can accept a substitute delegate at any time
- we can give you a refund if you cancel in writing at least seven days before the conference date; we cannot give refunds for cancellations after this, or for non-arrival
- for reasons beyond our control, we may have to change the content or timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue
- in the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, we will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability
- booked delegates who fail to attend their event without notifying email@example.com in advance may be subject to an administration charge