The Royal Town Planning Institute is the UK's leading planning body for spatial, sustainable and inclusive planning and is the largest planning institute in Europe with 25,000 members.
RTPI Yorkshire, with over 1600 members, provides a range of services for our members in the region. As well as offering affordable events, our Yorkshire Conference Series and Yorkshire Practice Seminars, we arrange social events, keep members up to date through e-bulletins and social media, provide local information and networking opportunities, and run an annual Award for Planning Excellence.
We also have social, networking and CPD events and activities for our young planners.
Yorkshire Keynote and awards evening
- Thursday 3rd October 2019
- The Hospitium, York
- RTPI Yorkshire Planning Excellence Awards Presentation
- Keynote - Tackling Climate Change - If nature is the solution, what's the problem? Professor Harriet Bulkeley, Durham University
- Sponsorship opportunities available here
The 2019 Conference Programme - available to book now
A review of the year 2018
- The latest RTPI Yorkshire Annual Review is available to download below.
Download our 2018 Annual Review (pdf)
Get in touch with us ;
Telephone 020 7929 8192; 07738 023302
Post RTPI Yorkshire, 41 Botolph Lane, London EC3R 8DL
Social media Twitter, LinkedIn
New to the region? Get involved
We welcome your views and opinions, and are always looking for new volunteers to help in running activities in the region.Contact Regional Co-ordinator Sarah Richardson at email@example.com to find out more.
RTPI Yorkshire is governed by two committees: