Attention Young Planners
The West Midlands RTPI Young Planners Network is giving away two tickets to this years 'Young Planners' Conference hosted in Newcastle Gateshead.
For a chance to get your hands on the tickets we have devised a competition to get your planning brains thinking. In line with this year's conference theme of 'A Sense of Place: Planning and Identity', we would like you take a photo of a place that you feel achieves a distinctive sense of identity accompanied by up to 280 characters summarising how it has been achieved.
To enter your responses, please tweet us at @YPWestMidlands or email us at email@example.com – the competition closes at 5pm on Monday 14th October 2019.
Winning entrants will also have travel and accommodation costs* covered by the RTPI.
*Up to a value of £250 T&Cs Apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be both a member of the RTPI West Midlands and part of the Young Planners network* .
2. Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry only. In the event that the RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the competition, the entrant shall be excluded from the competition and consequently ineligible to win the Prize.
3. The Prize for winning is a ticket (plus reasonable travel and accommodation expenses**) to Young Planners in the West Midlands to attend the RTPI Young Planners Conference and Gala Dinner 2019, on 1-2 November 2019 in Newcastle and Gateshead.
4. The RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee is giving away two tickets, only one ticket for each winning entry.
5. The RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee shall notify the winner via E-mail by the 17th October 2019.
6. Notwithstanding Section 5 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Prize winner fails to respond, within seven (7) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
7. The RTPI West Midlands Young Planner Committee decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
8. Your participation into the competition is considered your agreement that RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee may contact you.
9. The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
10. By entering the competition each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the competition.
11. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
12. The RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
13. The RTPI West Midlands Committee reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the competition if, in its sole judgement, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. The RTPI West Midlands Young Planners Committee reserves the right to disclose winner's name on social media and for other marketing purposes
* Planners within their first ten years of qualification can join the RTPI's Young Planner Network
** Up to £250 per winner.