RTPI West Midlands 2019 CPD programme
Details of this year's Seminars can be found below.
Full details of each event will be published before each seminar.
- Planning Law Update (WM Spring)Tuesday, 26 March, Birmingham.
- Digital Planning Wednesday, 01 May, Birmingham
- Accelerating Public Sector Housing Delivery – Planning's key role Tuesday, 18 June, Birmingham
- Planning for Infrastructure Thursday, 27 June, Birmingham
- Neighbourhood Planning Thursday, 11 July, Birmingham
- Regeneration in Conservation Areas Monday, 09 September, Birmingham
- Preparing for Public Inquiries Monday, 23 September, Birmingham (All day)
- Planning Law Update (WM Autumn) Tuesday, 15 October, Birmingham
- Delivering the WMCA's Vision Wednesday, 13 November, Birmingham
- Urban Design and Masterplanning for Planners - The Basics Tuesday, 26 November, Birmingham
To help members plan their CPD for 2019 and book places at a discount, RTPI West Midlands offers Multi-buy tickets for CPD events (though you can still book individual places). Multi-buy places can be used at one or different events, by one person or more than one person, and you can pay online by Paypal, credit or debit card, or request an invoice.
Multi-buy prices for 2018 are the same as last year:
£220 + VAT (£264) for 5 places
£415 + VAT (£498) for 10 places
£635 + VAT (£762) for 15 places
£830 + VAT (£996) for 20 places
To allocate a place at an event book a place as normal online and just enter your Multi-buy code; your confirmation email will tell you how many multi-buy tickets you have redeemed, and what you have left. Please book early as our Seminars quickly sell out.
Individual places for Seminars (except Preparing for Public Inquiries) will cost £50 + VAT (£60) for RTPI members, £60 + VAT (£72) for non-members and £20 + VAT (£24) for RTPI student members. All Seminars include lunch.
Find out how to become an RTPI member