RTPI West Midlands 2020 CPD programme
Details of this year's Seminars can be found below.
Full details of each event will be published before each seminar.
- The importance of planning for an ageing population, Tuesday, 14 January, Birmingham
- Planning law update (Spring), Tuesday, 17 March 2020, Birmingham
- Unlocking infrastructure to facilitate development,Wednesday, 25 March, Birmingham
- Community engagement, Thursday, 30 April, Birmingham
- Planning and retailing, Tuesday, 19 May, Birmingham
- Planning in a time of rapid climate change, Wednesday, 10 June, Birmingham
- Digbeth: evolution, Thursday, 25 June, Birmingham
- CIL and s106, Thursday, 8 October, Birmingham
- Planning law update (Autumn), Tuesday, 17 November 2020, Birmingham
- Urban Design, Tuesday, 1 December, Birmingham
Early Bird promotion
NEW FOR 2020:15% discount on CPD bookings* by 28 February 2020.
For our 2020 core programme of regional CPD and RTPI Training, the RTPI will be replacing multi-buy tickets with an Early Bird promotion.
Book by 28 February 2020 and you and your organisation will be able to save 15% off ticket prices for most of the core RTPI events we are holding during 2020, in locations where we previously offered a multi-buy programme.
To take advantage of the offer, and to place your bookings for 2020, bookers will need to book all events online.
* Valid across a range of RTPI Regional events and RTPI
- RTPI member: £50 + VAT (Early Bird rate: £42.50 + VAT)*
- Non-member: £60 + VAT (Early Bird rate: £51.00 + VAT)*
- RTPI student member: £20 + VAT
*Valid for bookings made before 28 February 2020
All Seminars include lunch.
Find out how to become an RTPI member
How to book
Bookings must be made through the RTPI website here.
As we move to an improved digital offer and as part of our digital transformation of the RTPI to provide better value for our members, we will no longer offer payment via invoice for event bookings of £500 or under, inclusive of VAT.
All event bookings of £500 or less inclusive of VAT are now via debit or credit card payment only.
Those wishing to make a purchase of in excess of £500 plus VAT may request an invoice. Please get in touch to request this.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be in advance. If you are not able to attend:
For reasons beyond our control, we may have to change the content or timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue.
In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, we will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
Booked delegates who fail to attend their event without notifying the Regional Coordinator in advance may be subject to an administration charge.
Bookings may not be carried over to the following year's programme.
- We can accept a substitute delegate at any time.
- We can give you a refund if you cancel in writing at least seven days before the conference date.
- We cannot give refunds for cancellations after this, or for non-arrival.
The RTPI West Midlands 2020 CPD Programme is kindly sponsored by No5 Barristers' Chambers