The RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
- Free to enter
- Download the entry form here
- Download the Young Planner of the Year entry form here
- Deadline for submission has been extended to Wednesday, 10 July 2019
- Winners will be announced at the RTPI SE AGM and Awards Evening on Thursday , 21 November 2019 in Portsmouth
- Helpful How to Win guide here
- Overall Winner automatically shortlisted to national Awards in London for 2020
Entries are open to both members and non-members and can be for a plan, strategy, initiative or project.
Entries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to be one of our sponsors please contact Susan Millington.