The RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
More information to follow in the coming weeks. To register your interest, please contact Susan Millington.
- Entries submission open date - Monday, 29 April 2019 .
- Download you entry form and guidance notes
- Free to enter
- Deadline for submission - Friday, 28 June 2019
- Winners announced at the AGM and Awards Evening on Thursday, 21 November 2019
- Helpful How to Win guide
- Overall Winner automatically shortlisted to National Awards in London for 2020
- Read all about our past award winners here.
Entries are open to both members and non-members and can be for a plan, strategy, initiative or project.
Entries should be submitted electronically to Susan Millington with the entry form, a maximum of six sides of A4 and five jpeg images.
If you have any questions or would like to be one of our sponsors please contact Susan Millington