The RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
The judging panel have shortlisted 12 entries submitted for the Regional Awards for Planning Excellence.
We would like to congratulate the following schemes who have been shortlisted.
- Oxford-Milton Keynes-Cambridge Corridor Future Planning Options for the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC), Submitted by 5th Studio
- Homes for Neighbourhoods – Kensington Street Re-Development, Submitted by Brighton & Hove City Council
- South Down Local Plan, Submitted by South Downs National Park Authority
- Perch @ Eco Business Centre Elmsbook Bicester, Submitted by Cherwell District Council
- Greenham Business Park Local Development Order, West Berkshire, Submitted by West Berkshire Council, Greenham Trust and Pro Vision
- Lewes Neighbourhood Plan – Pioneering An Ecosystem Approach To Neighbourhood Planning, Submitted by Lewes Town Hall
- A Heritage Strategy for Canterbury District, Submitted by Canterbury City Council
- Basingstoke and Deane Heritage SPD (Adopted March 2019), Submitted by Basingstoke and Deane District Council
- Warnham Neighbourhood Plan, Submitted by Horsham District Council
- Heatherwood Hospital Redevelopment, Vail Williams LLP
- MK (2016-2031) - Milton Keynes Local Plan and Evidence Base, Submitted by Milton Keynes Council and AECOM
- Winterton Square, Submitted by Horsham District Council
Winners will be announced at the RTPI SE AGM and Awards Evening on Thursday, 21 November 2019 in Portsmouth.