The South East Scotland chapter covers Scottish Borders, City of Edinburgh, East Lothian, Fife, Midlothian and West Lothian council areas.
The chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout South East Scotland. We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in South East Scotland with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and sharing experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming chapter events and other built environment organisations' seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The chapter organises events across each year. These can be viewed on the RTPI Events Calendar.
The chapter organising committee for 2019 is:
- Convenor and Treasurer - Albert Muckley (Ironside Farrar)
- Vice Convenor - Andrew Trigger (Justin Lamb Associates)
- Social Media Representative (Twitter & LinkedIn) - Sam Edwards (CBRE)
- Student Representative - John Kennedy (Heriot Watt)
- Alastair Bledowski (Geddes Consulting)
- Christine Dalziel (Barton Willmore)
- Emma Fitzgerald (CEC)
- Sarah Kyle (Atmos)
- Alison Maguire (Turley)
- Corinne Marti (WSP)
- Nikki McAuley (Ironside Farrar)
- Mary McCabe (Barton Willmore)
- Don McKee (Self Employed)
- Nikola Miller (Homes for Scotland)
- Bob Salter (Geddes Consulting)
Read the committee members' biographies here.
Contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter at @RTPISEScot.