The East of Scotland chapter covers Angus, Dundee and Perth and Kinross council areas.
The chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout the East of Scotland. We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in the East of Scotland with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and sharing experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming chapter events and other built environment organisations' seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The chapter organises events across each year. These can be viewed on the RTPI Events Calendar.
- Robert Patrick (Persimmon Homes) - Convenor
- Charlotte Brown (Stirling Council) - Vice Convenor
- Nicola Orr
- Husam Al Waer (Dundee University)
- Helen Rollo (Dundee University)
- Stephen Macleod (Fife Council)
- Ritchie Gillies (Fife Council)
- Fernando Fernandez (Student member)
Contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter at @EastScotRTPI.